Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Things must be done decently and in order. "

First of all, if you've ever been to a bar before you will know what I'm talking about. People who go to the bar in wife beaters, arm bands, baggy cargo pants or sports socks are just asking for a blog to be written about them.

Seriously, do you really look in the mirror and think to yourself, "Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!" That shit can't happen. Let's go over logic.

A wife beater is supposed to be worn as an undershirt to a polo or regular t-shirt, not as it's own shirt.

Cargo pants were already meant to be baggy, why buy them EXTRA baggy? What are you really trying to hide?

Arm bands are meant to clear the sweat off of one's brow, most commonly used why playing sports. You're skinny as fuck, I already know you don't play sports.

Adidas sports socks. Picture this, a pair of decent slip-on Vans with a pretty sweet design on it...with Adidas sports socks sticking out over them!!! You have to be joking.

That's almost as bad much as socks with flip flops. Sneakers with jeans in a bar. Sneakers with skirts! Flip flops with jeans on (most) men. Ties worn with no collared shirts. All big NO-NO's and yet a very large population commits these crimes every day.

I am not a fashion diva by any means, but I know what I like. And furthermore, I say what I mean and mean what I say. Write that down.

I'm not very judgey. I know what I like and sometimes I let my judgement get away from me and for that I sincerely apologize. However....

I will not apologize for having good taste. Can not, will not.

"I am glad of all details, whether they seem to you to be relevant or not."

I'll finish by saying that some of these things are acceptable and even tolerable, but only as individuals, not all together at the same time. Think about it, then let me know.

Signing off...
Dr. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment