Saturday, February 27, 2010

"I wonder how a battery feels when it pours electricity into a non-conductor."

This is me. I'm the battery pouring electricity into a non-conductor. All the time. Never fails. I get worked up over something so small sometimes. I could be talking about someone else and I talk about it like it's my own life, thats how passionate I get. I can't make it stop. I am an energizer bunny. I keep going and going and going until I'm spent.

Or like trying to sell a car. Someone putting an offer on it and then when you go to give them the address, they respond with, "Hey, looking at another car right now. Call you when I'm done." REALLY?! I understand that I have had tons of hits on this vehicle, but are you JOKING?! I mean, go fuck yourself, San Diego!!

Ugh, so frustrating. Why don't people ever mean what they say and say what they mean? Seriously, how hard is it? If you don't fucking know or aren't fucking sure, just fucking say so. Then we will both be on the same page and I won't be fucking surprised when you say, "Hey, I'm looking at another car right now. Call you when I'm done." I'll be less inclined to want to rip your fucking face off too. Right the fuck off.

I'm fuming...

“We're in the middle of changing administrations so we don't want to move forward too aggressively.”

No, I kind of fucking do want to move forward aggressively. Just a smidge.

Signing off...
Dr. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment