Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Because it is my desire. Is that not enough?"

Take a stroll down memory lane with me. Dig into your arsenal. Reminisce bout the good ol' days. Think back to way back when. Break out the artillery.

How many times have you walked into a bar and noticed some miserable schmuck hitting on beautiful woman and you realize before he does how bad he is crashing and burning? It's a sight for sore eyes and almost feel obligated to go over there and nurse him back to health.

Men should never have other men as wing men. I'm just going to put that out there right now. I am the BEST wing man for any guy. I can't make this shit up. I know how to talk to women, because I am one. AND I can do a little prep work before you put her in oven to cook. Just sayin'...

I can lay the ground work. Feel her out, see what she's thinking. This is not "I'm Tarzan, you Jane." Women are more complicated then that. As shitty as it sounds, its the truth. You want to be better at picking up women, ask a woman. I'm just saying.

# "Journeys end in lovers' meetings. "

Farewell friends. Until next time.

Signing off...
Dr. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment