Thursday, February 25, 2010

"There is so much red tape in these matters. "

Why hello!

What an effing day it has been. The red tape... *sigh*

So often does it happen when one has a hard time deciding where the line is drawn in the sand, how fine the line really is and at which point the line has been crossed.

These bitches crossed the the big, bold, red line while I watched them do it and then flat out denied it!! Could YOU be any more obvious!? Oh wait, you could. Well don't.
You're feeding me bullshit and I'm not fucking hungry anymore.

At my place of work, people have to follow rules and policies and uphold a standard. We are effing professionals. We don't walk around throwing "F Bombs" in front of customers and make vulgar, graphic comments. I mean, seriously.

Who. the. fuck. do. you. think. you. are. I fucking run this shit. You don't tell me how it fucking is. I already know!!! SO, you can't follow the simple rules that we have in place, you can walk. Kick rocks. Take a flying leap. Walk the plank. Haul ass. Out with you.

Bitches be running wild. They turned tail and ran. Suckers.

"The fates are against you, Watson."

The fates were against me, but I looked fate right in both their fucking faces and said, "FUCK YOU". I'm just fucking saying.

Signing off...
Dr. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment