Thursday, March 11, 2010

"For once you have fallen low. Let us see in the future how high you can rise"


Okay. All is forgiven. I can't hold a grudge for shit. I love everyone.

GASP! My precious companion died protecting me. I didn't want to replace you, but I can't go on without doing so. You are my partner in life and you made sure I was safe always. I wish I could just bring you back to life, since you so courageously took your final breathes in attempts to keep me in one piece. You did just that, my dear friend. You will always hold a special place in my heart, for you were the first to truly capture it. You weren't just a material object to me. You were a part of my family. You brought much joy to my life and it saddens me deeply to let you go. I will always love you. I am so proud of you and what you did for me. It was honor serving with you. Your replacement is nice, but he is not you. He can never be you. You will always be first and your memory and spirit will be with me forever.

I live. I ride. I am. JEEP.
*tears*

Signing off...
Your Beloved
Dr. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment